Thursday, October 28, 2010

Warning: senseless, brief fangirling moment

not to the extent of fangirling, actually. (I hate that word!)

(kpop doesn't appeal to me, somehow. There are definitely nicer japanese songs but well.. for the love of ueda! )


Ueda Tatsuya - Love in Snow

I've been listening to the japanese songs I used to go crazy over back in secondary school & I find myself falling in love with Ueda again~

What's there not to love about a musically inclined, pretty, insecure, sensitive, mysterious guy of few words? (with a really radiant smile when he's happy). Or maybe I'm attracted because his moodiness reminds me of myself alot, or how he doesn't exactly like listening to others. Did I mention about this totally cool aura around him?

Anyway, he wrote the song above! Pardon the funny translations, just listen to the melody and be prepared to put it on repeat~ Ever since I tried figuring out the notes for the piano solo, I've been hooked onto my piano (for the lack of a better word).

So I'm now back to my classical music too, it keeps me really happy (and distracted). Well, I give up. Banning myself from the computer is of no use, my thoughts are my biggest distraction anyway.



KAT-TUN - Yorokobi no Uta

I don't exactly like this song but he's so attractive here!!

forward to 1:18 - 1:20, 2:20 - 2:24, 2:35 - 2:43, 3:47 - 3:50!
3:14 to 3:17 where he sings "kimi ga iru"!


After all these (whatever diarrhoea this is)..
time to hit my books again!

No comments: